The Durable Robot Mower For Green Spaces
ParcMow is capable of maintaining up to 12000m2 of turf completely autonomously. So is recommended for large green spaces, public spaces and private grounds.
Features and Specifications
Works Day & Night
ParcMow is fitted with 3 floating cutting heads that adapt instantly to the grounds elevation. There are a total of 9 stainless steel blades that provide perfect, constant mulching. Fitted with 5 sonars, the automower will instantly deactivates its cutting system if it encounters an obstacle. A cutting width of 633mm for uniform, ensures safe working.
Mow To Your Own Schedule
ParcMow automatically monitors the maintenance of your green spaces, without the need for human intervention. It’s quiet-running and ecological action is combined with reduced usage costs. The charging process conducted at a low voltage station is automated and safe. It provides a durable mow for your green space and generates an average annual energy consumption of barely 580 kWh.
- Mowing capacity up to 12000m2.
- 3 independent floating mowing heads.
- Energy savings.
- Absolute safety due to 5 sonars.
Get lawn care at your fingertips with the Belrobotics App and Web Portal. Check the performance of your robot mowers wherever you are from your smartphone. Monitor live status updates, battery levels and their performance over the last five days. Get an easy overview of activities, parameters and schedules. Send any commands and get instant confirmation. Check robot GPS location with associated alarms position. Search, sort, filter and group to compare all robot in your fleet.
- Max. mowing area: 12.000 m2
- Mowing width: 633 mm
- Number of heads: 3
- Number of blades: 9
- Speed: 2.8 km/h
- Battery type: LIFePo4
- Standard battery capacity: 19,2 Ah
- More powerful battery options: (Ah) 24
- Battery voltage: 26.4 V
- Charging time: 80 min
- Average annual consumption: 580 kWh
- Anti-theft safety feature: Yes
- Max. noise: 52dB
- Monitoring: Track & Trace + SMS Included
- Weight: (kg) 48 kg
- Dimensions: 100cm x 104cm x 46cm (Length x Width x Height)
- Low cut – minimum: 20 mm
- High cut – maximum: 100 mm
- Standard max. Slope 35%
- Sonar: Yes
- Adaptive mowing: Standard
- Multizone: Yes
- Obstacle sonar: Yes
- Fleet management system: Yes