RAPESEED HEADER EXTENSION
ZIEGLER offers a versatile technique in rapeseed harvesting with its rapeseed header extensions, and offers the market’s greatest model choice – for cutting systems with working widths of 3.60 up to 9.30 meters and for (nearly) every header of the most common brands. The header extension ensures minimal losses during harvesting and installation of the extension to all common harvesters is very simple and does not require any special tools - four quick releases guarantee flawless fit. Productivity is further enhanced with the same harvesting speed as the header itself and low vibration of the table sides.
Features and Specifications
Every ZIEGLER rapeseed header extension is equipped with two mechanical side knives or one hydraulic or electric side knife on the right side as standard. Optionally, you can order the left rapeseed side knife or others which you can see here.
- Fits all common grain headers - just let us know your harvester and header type and we'll give you the correct extension
- Robust self-supporting structure with relatively light weight
- Integrated hydraulic system
- With electric, hydraulic, or mechanic side knives
- Maintenance-free tumble gearing
- Schumacher cutting system with separately screwed mowing blades
- Different rapeseed knives can be installed and all knives used are galvanised
- The extensions are equipped with V-belts and enable easy and comfortable access to the components
- Schumacher gearing ensures low wear
- Galvanized sidewalls guarantee maximum protection against corrosion
- The usage of side knives can reduce harvest losses and is efficient in any weather. Also, the side knives can be mounted on every header, in a short amount of time
|Working Width||600 - 699cm||700 - 799cm||800 - 915cm|