DISC MASTER PRO
The edge discs are adjustable in both angle and working depth, guaranteeing a smooth and even working pattern, perfectly suitable for seed bed cultivation. All discs are rubber mounted on the frame against overload and guarantee an even fit in the ground plus enables damage-free avoidance of obstacles. Optional hydraulic depth control is available with working width of 3m, 4m and 4.5m but comes standard on widths of 5m & 6m. Permanently lubricated and maintenance-free disc bearings by SKF guarantee a long service life, even under hardest circumstances. For optimal adjustment to different tractors various drill holes, including elongated, are available.
The DISC MASTER PRO can be adjusted to meet individual requirements with its large choice of trailing rollers and additional equipment with different options available according to each working width.
Features and Specifications
- Permanently lubricated and maintenance-free SKF bearings
- Individually suspended discs for ideal contour adjustment of machine
- High net weight of machine to ensure good entry even under difficult conditions
- Working depths between 3 and 15 cm possible
- High service life and operation safety due to robust construction
- Option: APV spreader for slug pellets and fine seeds
|DISC MASTER PRO||3001||4001||4501||5001||6001|
|No. of discs||24||32||36||40||48|
|Min. requ. power||100PS||130PS||150PS||180PS||200PS|